Saturday, February 19, 2011

An Easy Way to Get Rid of Antivirus 2010 and 2011 Malware From Your System

It can be quite easy to pick up malware from the Internet these days. The people who distribute such software are quite clever and it can be quite difficult to remove this malware from your machine. I recently had two machines affected by this via a website distributing video for an awards ceremony.
Whilst we do our best to try to protect ourselves from malware/virus and other forms of attack on our machines sometimes the bad guys are just too clever and find ways into our "lives". After a recent attack on some of my machines I found trying to get a solution was quite difficult so I decided to help someone else by letting you folks know how I removed the malware from my machines.
To remove the malware Anti Virus 2010 and 2011 I used the following technique:
I Downloaded a program called RKILL from here: Rkill
Then I also downloaded MALAWAREBYTES
I then Ran the program RKILL and after it was completed I then ran the program MALAWAREBYTES
This cleared Anti Virus 2010 and Anti Virus 2011 from my PC. It did for me and I was so happy to get my PC back to work again.
I have also found that MALAWAREBYTES tends to block my remote control software so if you use such programs you may have to remove the Malaware program after you have removed the actual Malware. Both the 2010 and 2011 versions of this Malware are extremely convincing they are probably the most convincing pieces of malware that I have seen to date.
Trust this helps - If in doubt speak to your local Anti virus/malware expert or hardware provider.
Good Luck! - Tony D

No comments:

Post a Comment